- Build a strong understanding of the various forms of intellectual property protection.
- Delve into substantive case law and see intellectual property laws at play.
- Anticipate when the copyright fair use rule is and is not applicable.
- Pick up trademark application and enforcement best practices.
- Protect clients’ confidential information or trade secrets through solid non-disclosure agreements.
- Gain helpful strategies for dealing with various patent issues
I will be a featured presenter for a National Business Institute online seminar on January 22, 2017 , providing high level overview of trademark basics, registration, and enforcement. See https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/78436ER?ctname=SPKEM for additional information and pricing.