Kunkle Law PLC provides focused business services aimed at helping business’ and individuals acquire, maintain, and protect their intellectual property. While based in Minnesota, the firm has represented clients all over the United States and the world. Call or e-mail to see how we can help you.
- Knockout Searches.
- Clearance opinions.
- Federal trademark registrations.
- Responding to USPTO Office Actions.
- Responding to Opposition Proceedings.
- State trademark registrations.
- International Registration / Madrid filings
- Advising clients on proper trademark use.
- Advising on the importance of enforcement.
- Representation in UDRP/ Domain name disputes
- Preparing and negotiating trademark license agreements.
- Fair Use Opinions and counseling
- Public domain opinions
- Copyright application / registrations
- Serving as DMCA agents for websites
- Submitting and responding to online Take-Down requests
- Licensing and sale of copyright-protected materials
- Responding to demand letters and negotiating mutually beneficial outcomes.
Media & Entertainment Law Services
- Reviewing and drafting entertainment and media contracts
- Counseling clients regarding licensing of rights
- Registration of copyrights
- Reviewing and vetting media content
- Providing fair-use opinions
- Formation of business ventures
- Preparation of recording and publishing agreements
- and all other issues affecting the artist or entertainer
Commercial Art & Design Law Services
- Business formations
- Reviewing and drafting employment contracts
- Creating customized client contracts
- Counseling clients about Licensing of rights
- Consulting on trademarks
- Registration of trademarks
- Reviewing and vetting media content, and
- all other issues affecting the artist or entertainer.